BTS Energy Saver Home Plan Pricing
Custom BTS Energy Saver Home Plan Prices
- Standard Style Capes or Colonials: $0.50 cents per sq.ft.
- Stylized Capes or Colonials: $0.60 cents per sq.ft. (or more, based on complexity)
- Standard Style Ranches: $0.50 per sq.ft.
- Fancy Ranches or Country Homes: $0.60 cents per sq.ft. (or more, based on complexity)
- Unique or Unusual Homes: Priced individually
- Garage Added to House: $0.25 per sq.ft.
- Farmers' Porches: $150.00
- Decks: $100.00
- Garages added to plans that do not have them are $150.00 (and up), depending on size, number of bays and whether or not there will be rooms above
- Garage doors moved from front to side or side to front is $75.00
- All plans are priced by square footage.
- All plan prices are based on the square footage stated for each plan.
- The square footage shown on a plan is for the living (heated) space.
- Copy prices are based on the number of pages in the home plan. Generally, there are 6 to 12 pages in each set of plans, printed at $3.00 per page.
UPS ground shipping is a flat fee of $20.00
Study Plans are available for many of our house plans. They allow you to further study the design of the home prior to investing in the building plans. They are intended for those more interested in studying the design to make sure it meets your needs. Study plans are $120, with a $90 credit voucher towards the purchase of a full set of plans.
Study Plans include:
A mini set of drawings on 11 x 17 via UPS, or a PDF file sent as an email attachment. Each set has 3 to 6 pages of drawings which vary for each house depending upon the drawings available for the finished house plans.
These include: Schematic floor plans (with room furniture), and exterior elevations. A cutaway through the house may be included to help you visualize the interior of unusual configurations, and other various options available for that plan (such as daylight basements and garages).
Study Plans do not include:
- Construction dimensions and notes
- Construction drawings (such as wall sections, details and foundation plans)
- Solar collector or PV panel intergrations
- Specifications and Details to adapt the home to your climate
- Specifications and Custom high performance HVAC integration information